Here's this dictionary full of silly machine words! (Some of the words are translated to English, However.).
English Translated Words: Edit
- Sillify (pronounced: "Sil-lee-fi"): a thing that turns objects and people silly.
- Sillifying (pronounced: "Sil-lee-fi-ng"): a thing that keeps turning objects and people silly.
- Sillified (pronounced: "Sil-lee-fied"): a thing that has been already turned objects and people silly.
- Gigglesse (pronounced: "Gig-goll-ese"): the language that Giggle Universe uses.
- Happmile (pronounced: "Hap-my-ul"): an expression that Silly Machines sometimes uses. This expression is happy and smile combined.
- Laughmile (pronounced: "Laff-my-ul"): an expression that Silly Machines sometimes uses. This expression is Laughing and smiling combined.
Giggleese Words: Edit
- Kopahu (pronounced: "Koh-pawa-oo"): it means smile in Giggleese.
- Sippae (pronounced: "Seh-pa-ay"): it means laugh in Giggleese.